Thông tin Chung
MÔ TẢ CÔNG VIỆC
- A bachelor’s degree or higher in Safety, Engineering, or related technical field with relevant professional diplomas/certifications.
- Minimum Fifteen (15) years of industrial health, security, safety and environmental experience at Senior Management level, of which at least 5 years in a similar position with demonstrated growth and added value.
- Must possess advanced knowledge of industrial practices, regulatory agency requirements and standards with a strong Ports and Logistics background.
- Knowledge of or strong familiarity with container logistics industry.
- Must have very good written and oral communication skills. Required to speak effectively before groups of Senior Management, customers contractors, and/or employees of the organization.
- Professional Vietnamese language skills and some English preferred.
- Broad, HSSE experience and proven track record in managing own staff as well as other functions/department’s staff indirectly in HSSE area.
- Self-starter, proven project management skills, team player.
- Ability to work with senior stakeholders across all functions of the company and to represent LAIP professionally to its employees, customers, the government, and local/regional community.
- Computer Skills – Excellent computer skills required. Should be capable of defining HSSE systems requirements.
- Reasoning Ability – Use of basic reasoning, thinking “on your feet”, and ability to resolve issues quickly. Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule format.
YÊU CẦU CÔNG VIỆC
- Formation, execution, and improvement of Port of Long An HSSE strategy
- Create, professionalize, implement, maintain, and improve all HSSE processes and procedures for Port’s existing as well as new container business.
- Forge strong relationships with all Port functions, business units, government, and community stakeholders etc.
- Main point of contact for all LAIP employees and port stakeholders including government and customers regarding HSSE issues.
- Help create and manage LAIP HSSE budget
- Direct the resources and activities of the Department to support the HSSE programs by providing advice and guidance to the Senior Management team.
- Continually maintain an appropriate level of awareness, knowledge, and preparedness across the Department to create a culture that prioritizes effective HSSE and balances overall associated costs.
- Review internal HSSE policies and practices to ensure they are current and appropriate; conduct hazard and risk assessments and change existing or develop new policies and practices from these assessments for implementation.
- Control, regulate and enforce all rules and regulations ensuring compliance with legal and other regulatory requirements, including relevant international conventions.
- Serve as an expert within the field of HSE when called upon to address regulatory agency compliance issues and third-party safety & liability issues.
- Responsible for the staffing and directing the HSSE Department, including the management of all Field Safety Managers and staff Training, planning, assigning, and directing work and addressing complaints and resolving issues.
- Assist project team in investigating all incidents and ensure proper records are completed and submitted.
- Implement corrective actions as it relates to the incidents and ensure “lessons learned” are communicated throughout the organization and are incorporated into the program, as necessary.
- Devise, supervise, and coordinate training programs to staff and all stakeholders which will increase proficiency in safe practices and promote HSE consciousness.
- Obtain ISO/OSHAS and other relevant certifications.
- Conduct site visits/audits.
- Participate/attend industry related conferences when requested to do so.
– Attractive and diverse bonuses
– Allowances & Benefits: lunch, uniform, phone fee, talent allowance, birthday leave, accident insurance, health care insurance,…
– Promotion opportunity with a clear path for individual. Trained in knowledge, skills,…
– Dynamic and young working environment.
– Full of working tool and advanced software such as SAP, iBPM.
– Teambuilding activities; Sports club: yoga, badminton, football